Friday, June 16, 2006

Trip Preparation

Hey Kids,

It's time to blog our life. And why not? Everyone is doing it. And, yes, since I followed them off the bridge, I can do this as well. So since I jump in with both feet, and don't pay much attention to the format, let's see how well I do.

First things first: gotta get a picture up for testing. I know, how about the one with the family at the ADA Tour de Cure?


Right. OK, that worked out well, didn't it? I think we're on to something. Quite what is anyone's guess. Those cute women-in-my-life are (l2r) Megan, Diane and Ava. They will be my fearless travelling companions in Turkey!

We leave on Sunday the 18th for a two-week trip to Istanbul, Ankara and Bodrum. Other side visits are included so be sure to check in often. Well, at least every other day. I hope to have PC access for most of the trip so's I can update.

Take care -- The Tuncer's

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home